In our last blog post we postulated that a serious amount of dragon-serpent energy would be amassed as the Moon reached its pre-eclipse alignment with Alpha Scorpius, Antares and the North Lunar Node (Dragon’s Head) in Constellation Ophiuchus. We also talked about possible solar participation in the 3-day event (including the Venus Transit) as a sign, and according to the results, this has turned out to be the case.
This post was inspired by Gloria Corona Prophet, Divine Feminine Ophiuchus and Star Shamaness whose Astronomology Profile makes it possible for her to consciously attract the Healing & Wisdom Light of Ophiuchus and bring it down to Earth for our use in advancing the New World Agenda. Gloria, this Celestial Kiss is for you.
The Solar Watcher report published on June 3, 2012 reads as follows:
“An impulsive M3.3 class solar flare was produced by Active Region 11496 yesterday; associated with this event was a tenflare and a 10cm radio burst. A G1 class Geomagnetic storm has also occurred due to a strong impact on earth’s magnetic field, a strong deviation of 185nT sudden impulse signaled a geomagnetic storm potential was about to manifest.”
We are further intrigued by this report published on Jun 4, 2012 by Trudi Kay:
Yesterday July 3rd when I saw this “debris” ejecting from the sunspot’s M3.3 class solar flare, I showed the clip from 38starman to Dr. K. Strong and asked him if he knew what this was since I had never seen it before. He did know and this is what he said about those dark spots spewing from the sun:
more at: http://trudi-tmw.blogspot.ca/2012/06/june-4-2012-m33-cme-and-plasma-ejection….
The flare may have been modest (M3.3), but the metaphysical impact on the Partial Lunar Eclipse set to occur some hours later on June 4 was huge.
For one thing, it balanced the energy on the Lunar side of the Eclipse event. For another, it has sent a small boatload of spontaneous energy our way for us to begin processing a few days from now.
- For a review of the metaphysical prognostication attached to the Partial Lunar Eclipse of June 4, 2012, see Three Days in June 2012: Partial Eclipse, Venus Transit
From the Sacred Circle at Stonehenge
As has been the case so often in the recent past, Ophiuchus is seen to be taking the Laboring Oar in this pre-eclipse Solar event.
In the screen capture below you’ll observe the Serpent Holder constellation is rising in the East. The Ecliptic and Equatorial coordinates show a number of precision alignments that contribute premium story-telling grade celestial sphere body language to the admixture. We’re providing a tabulation of coordinates below for your use in comparing the coordinates to the numbers in your Astronomology Profiles, for those of you who have them and are working with them.
June 03, 2012 – 17:48:35 UT
(Solar Event “Begin” Time)
|Yed Prior||Delta Ophiuchus||
|Yed Posterior||Epsilon Ophiuchus||
|Al-Mirfaq or Marfik||Lambda Ophiuchus||
|The elbow of the Serpent Holder|
|9 Ophiuci||Omega Ophiuchus||
|Rises at 17:47:54|
And here is the sky map for folks who do better with the picture version of the celestial alignments.
The most significant individual data bits to string together are the following:
- The rising time of Alpha Ophiuchus
- The Equatorial alignment of Due East with Alpha Scorpius, Omega Ophiuchus (Alpha-Omega), and Lambda Ophiuchus (the elbow of the Serpent Holder is in motion)
- The alignment of the Moon with Yed Prior and Yed Posterior, the parts of the hand as it grasps the head end of the Serpent (Serpens Caput).
I also want to note the number of 3′s that are popping out at us:
- June 3 preceding the 3 days in June 2012 consisting of the Partial Lunar Eclipse and the virtual 2-day Venus Transit.
- The Solar event registered a 3.3 on the M scale.
- The Earth is the 3rd rock from the Sun.
- The three planetary bodies that will be gathered in the middle of Constellation Ophiuchus during the Venus Transit from the Solar view — all Divine Feminine: Venus, the Earth and the Earth’s Moon.
As we know, 3 is the number of Goddess.
The Scorpio-Ophiuchus Solar X-Ray Effect
And the last thing I want to show you is the similarity between the active region of the Sun during the 03 June 2012 M3.3 Solar Event and another celestial object you might recognize.
Thank you to the dedicated Ophiuchus Star Seeds working on this Event and to the Divine Feminine Ophiuchus Star Shamaness who shared her dream with me this morning and put me on alert to look for Solar activity today. Ophiuchus Team, you rock!