Recommended Reading List
Course Track 1 (All About Ophiuchus)
- Asclepius: Collection and Interpretation of the Testimonies by Emma J. Edelstein, Ludwig Edelstein and Gary B. Ferngren (Feb 27, 1998)
- Hermetica: The Greek Corpus Hermeticum and the Latin Asclepius in a New English Translation, with Notes and Introduction by Brian P. Copenhaver (Nov 24, 1995)
- Imhotep the Vizier and Physician of King Zoser (Oxford University Press Academic Monograph Reprints) by Jamieson Boyd Hurry (Mar 2000)
- The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom – Paperback (1997) by Mark Amaru Pinkham
- Healing Dream and Ritual: Ancient Incubation and Modern Psychotherapy by C. A. Meier (Jun 1, 2003)
- The Quintessential Ophiuchus by Donna Provancher (a work in progress). As this volume finds itself in stages of completion competent enough to be pre-released, I will do so with the understanding that until it’s finished, the entire project is a Hard Hat Zone.
Course Track 2 (Astrology as Noumenon)
- The Kybalion, Hermetic Philosophy: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by Three Initiates and Yogi Ramacharaka (1940)
- The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge by Jeremy Narby (1998)
- Crystalline Transmission: A Synthesis of Light (The Crystal Trilogy Vol. 3) by Katrina Raphaell (Nov 1, 1989)
- Esoteric Astrology (Treatise on the Seven Rays) by A. Bailey (Jan 1, 1951)
- Virtual Egypt – The Step Pyramid at Saqqara
- Brief Introduction to Archaeo-Astronomy
- The History of Astrology, Another View (Part I) by Robert Hand. Excellent scholarly research paper — you will have to go back to the Home Page for links to Parts II and III as there are no convenient links connecting the pages of this article.